A consultant since 1999 with specialist knowledge of conference, events, sales and marketing.
Experienced in new business income generation, feasibility studies, and strategic reviews of existing operations including hands on tactical support.
- Director of Key Locations venue finding agency since 1999 placing of £2M conference and events each year
- Director of Tarbay Centre Ltd (since 2009) and Onset Solutions Ltd (since 1999)
- Supported another consultancy as their conference and events specialist for over 12 years working on various projects including over 40 universities, dedicated conference centres, race courses, cricket grounds, corporate headquarter and unusual venues
- Recent clients include Cardiff Metropolitan University, Boughton House (Kettering) Newark; Civil War Centre and Palace Theatre; University of Brighton strategic and tactical support to ‘South Coast’ conferences and ‘Leicester Conferences’ at University of Leicester
- Sales Director for Marriott hotels for over 8 years with a corporate career with Bass, Whitbread PLC and Allied Breweries
- Studied at Leeds Metropolitan University, gaining the HCIMA professional qualification and recently awarded an honorary MBA from University of West London for support given to event management students. Local councillor for RBWM in 2011 and lead member for Tourism and previous board member for MIA. Guest lecturer at Thames Valley University and University of Brighton.