10 Jul 2017 by Charles Manners
Spent a fascinating day with a client last week looking at the best in class catering in conference spaces, co-working environments and cafes for a project in an old bank building. We used our knowledge of Shoreditch and the City to good use! Within the party were the project managers, architects and the client.
- We met at the Welcome Collection café on Euston Road (opposite Euston Station) https://wellcomecollection.org/ and to see HUB (upstairs Hub space tbc)
- NED - Bank https://www.thened.com/ recently opened by Soho House, 8 restaurants on ground floor, agreat reference point
- Royal Exchange – Grand Café (EC3V) – Fantastic arena for catering http://www.royalexchange-grandcafe.co.uk/at/
- Wallace Space http://www.wallacespace.com/spitalfields/ 15 Artillery Lane
- ETC Venues https://www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/155bishopsgate
- ACE Hotel Shoreditch http://www.acehotel.com/london interesting work spaces
- Hoxton Hotel – Multiple outlets. https://thehoxton.com/ Meeting place for people. also have café / coffee shop inside and next door;
- Second Home 68 Hanbury St, London E1 5JL http://sohoworks.com/shoreditch/
- SOHO WORKS Shoreditch UNIT 4.07 (4th floor) The Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High Street
As they also have a hotel, they were intersted in seeing the new Premier Inn Hub bedroom in Kings Cross, 11sqm and 14 sqm, with nearly 400 rooms and already in week two at 86% occupancy!