A catering consultant since 2001 with a specialist knowledge of cafe operations. Experienced in managing bar and restaurant operations, new openings, quality performance measurement and improving profit, in both small and large companies.
- Director of Food & Beverage Europe with consultancy and quality performance role involving 130 Inter-Continental, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn hotels.
- Managing Director Restaurants and Catering of 250 Le Meridien, Posthouse and Heritage Hotels, responsible for introduction of branded restaurants.
- Managing Director of Groupe Chez Gerard Restaurants
- Managing Director of Corney & Barrow Winebars, City of London
- Catering management of Crockford's Club Casino, The Savoy and Fourways Inn, Bermuda, with training at The Savoy and Claridge's
- Chris is a non-executive Director of Holkham Estate.
"The advantage of using Chris is that you are dealing with a senior person who has a track record"