5 Mar 2020 by Charles Manners
Key themes from the show were; which confirms that many of the trends we are seeing have gone mainstream.
- large presence of plant based substitutes, replacing animal proteins
- low/zero alcohol wines and beers from mainstream producers and independents
- ever more UK artisan distillers,brewers,cheese makers, smoked products etc many of these are small local producers
- fermented foods becoming more mainstream
- recycling/reusable remain a top priority
- large presence of IT applications, pre order and pay apps
- equipment suppliers highlighting low energy use recyclable equipment
- grills and plancha grills rather than fryers.